Re: Door will not lock....need some advice.

> I am having a very difficult time locking and unlocking my drivers side
> door.....it usually takes about 10 minutes just to get the door
> unlocked....uuggghhhh...any ideas on how to fix this.....Thanks.

  if it's just the standard lock (no power locks), remove the two screws
holding the handle, remove the screw on the back of the handle holding
the tumbler in place and remove the tumbler. let tumbler soak in
gasoline or use carb cleaner to remove old grease. clean out handle. add
new grease (vaseline is my thing of choice) and reassemble.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com