86 Scirocco Update

My new found scirocco is coming together quite well.....:)  I am presently
trying to fix my ac system.....I am having to replace the dash switch
unit.....the whole setup....if anyone has one for sell please let me know.

I will soon have my new 16" Konig Verdicts (Black Opal) on the rocco and I am
looking forward to seeing what it looks like....I am going for an all black
stealth look.

other plans:

Steam clean motor
Euro headlights
Replace all the seats
Respray of factory black paint.

Overall, the rocco is coming together quite nice and I am enjoying working on
it....

Thats all for now.

Greg

69 Flamed VW Fastback (For Sale)
73 Vintage VW Squareback (Never for Sale)
86 Scirocco
94 Toyota (I use this to haul my junk around...:))