Stolen turbo kit recovered.

Many of you may remember when my turbocharged red Scirocco 16V was stolen
back in November of 1999.  The car was stripped of the turbo kit,
wheels/tires, Recaro seats and beat all to hell.  The parts were sold to
various punks in Burien mostly.

Well, it turns out the hoodlum who bought my turbo kit decided to advertise
it in the Buy & Sell paper (in Burien I presume).  A friend of mine told me
about it after a friend of his actually went over there (as a prospective
buyer) to check out the stuff.  To make a long story short, the prospective
buyer went back over there later that evening with two undercover King
County detectives and pictures of the turbo kit from my website.  It was an
obvious match so they confiscated the parts and took the next-door neighbor
of the seller (who was holding the turbo kit parts while the seller is out
of town) down to the station for questioning.  The scumbag who actually
bought the stolen parts is gonna be in for one HELL of a surprise when he
gets back home on Friday.

I doubt anyone is going to do jail time but at least finally... some small
slice of justice has been served!

Bradley
88 Scirocco 16V 2.0l
96 Passat GLX Wagon