new acquisition!

I just looked at a 1986 8v Automatic. It's silver with a blue tint to it and
the interior is the same (door panels, seats). 250,000 miles on it but
49,000 is on a totally rebuilt engine. It also has cruise control. Tons of
new stuff put on it and it's totally stock. Very clean! The owner took
excellent care of it and has all service records for it.

Worth $2,000? I thought so, 'cuz I bought it!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Automatic to 5-speed tranny swap to come this summer. I'll probably need
some help on that topic later.

Now I have 2, 1986 8v's...one silver, one black (to be painted later), one
auto tranny,  one manual tranny...and I have my bug!

Today was a really good day.

adam l
(2) 1986 scirocco 8v