Re: Door will not lock....need some advice.

I'd guess you have either a worn key, worn tumblers,
or both.  It's not too hard to change the lock out,
remove the door handle, and with the key in the lock,
unscrew the philips head screw on the backside.  The
lock itself will slide out.  Removing the key will
allow the tumblers to come out, they may need some
coaxing.   Keep track of where the tumblers are!

You may be able to get by with a clean and re-lube of
the lock, or you may have to scrounge for new tumblers
from a few used cars.  I believe there are only 4
sizes.  Try to get used stuff from pass side locks and
trunk locks, they get less wear.  Or these things may
be cheap at the dealer.

Foxx will do this for you I'm sure; he's offered this
service recently on the list.

Ron