Re: julie's car... AGAIN...

I really love this car. I have spent almost 2K on the **** thing., but I
have spent weeks worth of weekends under,over or in the thing trying to fix
the **** (theres that word again) thing.

I tried calling mechs, even one a lister told me to contact, but the car is
too old.
As a last resort, I called the Stealership. Now hold it. These guys have
been good to me when I needed parts. So....
They suggested I call a service center in Round Lake. I told the guy about
the lack of transaxle oil, the loose wheel, the broken manifold etc...
His reaction was to clear some toime in the shop of one of the largest VW
dealers in Albany NY. (Nemer VW). 22nd of this month. My daughters Birthday.
The 23rd? a car show for classic cars up near the Sacandoga Lake...

To every one who responded to my cries & tears. Thanks. But I am not that
great a mech. Some of your suggestions went so far over my head I almost got
nose bleeds!

>From the bottom of my heart. Thanks.

Julie