Re: ND Weekend Schedule (rev 7)

> The motor isnt done yet!!!
> The whole thing is still in boxes in the garage. ("Honnald mode", if you
> will.)
> Ive still got parts that im missing or the car wont drive. I mean, it
> will, but not for long.
>
> Eric is comming here?? Really? OK.

No, I will be *lucky* to make it to Potter's on thursday, doing an
emergency oil pump to the auto rocco tomorrow morn, thanks to Kevin Wenzel
for selling me a almost new pump for $20 I think I will make it.
(experiencing unusually high oil temps and low oil pressure buzzer, not
good on the EVE of when I leave).

--
Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox