Schrick 276 on an 8v???

i have my eye on a schrick 276 for an 8v.. i don't care about lumpy idle or
passing emissions cause i'll just put the stock cam back in when the time
comes around.

my concern is, daily commute and when some honda's come up to me and wants
to race.
how well would a radical cam like this work for a street setup on a non
ported head. basically i just want to take out my stock cam and put this one
in without changing springs or anything. any guidance on this? i'm assuming
since the head is not ported it won't pull past 6200 or so?

worse come to worse i'll get a TT 268.

Thanks

Wing Gee
80'  Arkay Turbo Scirocco (kit for sale)
84' Scirocco 80shot! (Yum...)
Http://www.TurboRocco.com (it'll get updated eventually)