Re: sudden car death (one way valve)

Let's back this thread up a wee bit.  Finally, after bending a pair of
needlenose pliers
and giving my forearms a major workout I finally got this bastard
unstuck!  Anyhow, I
have the one way valve in my hand and I'm trying to blow through it in
this direction:

fuel pump ----> fuel accumulator line

No, success, am I not blowing hard enough?!?  Is this an item that comes
with the fuel
pump?