Re: sudden car death (fuel pump costs WHAT?!??!)

Autozone huh?   I can't figure out which one I need,
the 2" or the 2 3/8" pump and when I selected it, it
told me $189 and not even bosch, there's gotta be a better
deal...  Potterman?  germanautoparts.com?  any expirience?
I was told $289 today by bow wow for the bosch....

Which pump do I need?