Re: sudden car death (fuel pump costs WHAT?!??!)

At 9:12 PM -0700 5/10/01, Geordy Rostad wrote:
>Autozone huh?   I can't figure out which one I need,
>the 2" or the 2 3/8" pump and when I selected it, it
>told me $189 and not even bosch, there's gotta be a better
>deal...  Potterman?  germanautoparts.com?  any expirience?
>I was told $289 today by bow wow for the bosch....

Call Mark or Mike.  I just got BOTH pumps for my '84 Scirocco from
Mark at Adirondack. The main one was $139; the transfer pump(in tank)
was $57.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |