Re: sudden car death (fuel?)

well I cant help you I buy mine at the dealership, bosh made, 30$ canadian,
and last a fairly long time well worth teh extra dinero for it IMHO.
(last time I had to chaneg mine was 7 years ago...go figure...)

Patrick Bureau
Titian Red 85 8v
http://longcoeur.com/scirocco
I can be found @ online messengers;