Re: Audi 3A 2L junkies, I have a Q

Once the intake valves hit 40mm all the heads had the same combustion
chamber volume, so the CR will be unchanged from what the 3A had
originally which was probably 10:1.
I'm pretty sure that the 8V engines are not interference as they came
from the factory. There just wasn't enough valve lift for it to hit the
piston. On the other hand, installing after market cams with more lift
can make it interference.