Re: HELP, need Coil info ASAP

 Well???????????, It is a coil amplifier. (boy do I sound like I just fell
off the turnip truck)
 It amplifies the voltage output of the coil (I think).
 Craig W has one on his Mk1 16V but it is too late to call him to ask
 him how it is set up (he is married, go figure...:^)   )
 What confused me is the fact that VW has a red and green wire going to the
 (-) side of the coil showing no voltage with the ignition on, and two black
 wires going to the (-) side of the coil, one showing 12V with the ignition
 on.
 My question is do I hook up the red wire from the coil amp to the (+) side
 of the coil with the black wires showing 12V with the ignition key on, or
 the (-) side of the coil with red wire and green wire that don't show any
 voltage at all.
 Thanks for the response Ron, at least there is another sick VW fanatic in
 the garage tinkering till the sun comes up :)

 Randy