Re: Audi 3A 2L junkies, I have a Q

AFAIK, the 3A is more like 11:1 - I have an AAD, which is effectively the
same as the 3A and I get more pinking than with my old DX 10.5:1 engine. I'm
in the UK, hence the strange engine codes! I'm not running knock sensors,
although I should be!
I think the higher compression 8V engines are interference. AFAIK, it's only
the older low compression engines which aren't.

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins