Re: 16V oil pressure problem

If I remember correctly, one of the senders is monitored at idle and the
other one is monitored once the engine is above a certain RPM (2000 or
so is what comes to mind)and, of course, it's looking for a higher
pressure than the idle sender. I'd think the next step is to hook up an
accurate mechanical gauge to verify your idiot lights are working
properly.
Your post seems a little contradictor about whether the light is on or
off below 2K under load. Can you clarify?
Dan