RE: 16V oil pressure problem

Hi Alex,

	When I was getting weird oil pressure readings on my 16v, the first thing I
did was buy a manual pressure gauge and hook it up to the engine.  I was
able to verify that I had the proper amount of oil pressure (2bar at 2k
rpm).  This put my mind at ease about the condition of my engine and also
helped me narrow it down to an electrical/gauge issue as opposed to a
mechanical/engine issue.  I'd start there, so you know what to troubleshoot
next.

- Brad
'86.5 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
'76 International Scout II