Re: Temperature Questions

my 88 16v has been running over half on the water temp and around 100
celcius on the oil temp. i've been reading about drilling a "relief hole" in
the thermostat. Has anyone done this and can verify the benefits of this
procedure?

I also have a problem w/ my ventilation. Even though my heater is turned all
the way off, it feels as though the air that's going thru the vents is
coming straight from the engine bay instead of cool outside air. what should
i be looking at?

dave