Re: 4-2 Manifold Question, Fuel Line Fittings

I use CIS-e on my 80 and the lines bolted right up . I took my whole setup
right off a scirocco 16v so I may have different lines than you . What end
wont fit, the part going to the hard line or the fuel distributor?

There is no reason to change the fittings on the hard lines since there is
always some form of factory line that will bridge the two . I just installed
Audi 5000 turbo lines to adapt from 84 GTI onto 91 Motronic on the Golf side
even . Not something I ever want to do again . Owning a VW is like owning
legos .

Jasin