Re: Whats up with all the clutchage breakages, HUH?

What was this "bad" clutch he gave you originally? I just bought one from him
to put on my car since wearing mine out racing last fall .
I bought the Sachs 8v/16v setup and hope it stands up to 5000 RPM drag
launches on slicks since thats what will be going on this Saturday .
I was considering puck type but will see what the stock setup can take since
my last one was very old before I wore it out too .

Anyone run higher spec clutches ? Lets hear some feedback .

Jasin
new throttle switches
and much much more