Re: Relaying Headlights

Sal wrote:

> However, I've noticed that the rocco has separate wires for each bulb.  Does
> that mean that the two low beam wires get connected to pin 86 on the relay
> and then two new wires emerge from pin 87?

    Sal, I would keep em seperate and use a relay for each circuit (my
preference).  Reason being if you choose to use a single relay for both
lows and you lose your trigger... VOILA, no more low beams.  As for pin
assignment, 86 would be your old headlight wires, and 87 would be your
output to the headlights.

And the same thing for the
> highs?  Essentially, I need only two relays, right?  One for the highs and
> one for the lows.  Can someone just say yay, or nay, or guide me in the
> right path.

   Yes, 2 relays would work just fine, provided that you don' surpass
the ratings of your relays.

Andre'
Lime Green 79
ICQ #76283458