Parts Raid Jetta/golf questions

I have access to a 93 Jetta with the motor put in along the front back
axis of the car. and a Golf of unknown year A2 prolly.
what can I use from them for either my mk1 or mk2 I can see the FI is on
the wrong side for replacing the stuff in the mk1, but does the alt and
stuff fit.

AFAIK both of these cars actually run. but they are not streetable.

is the FI on any of these a carrs the sought after motronic or anything?

brian.
still learnin...
16v parts arrived... wheee Sun be da day.
81S getting battery charged looking for parts.