Re: Parts Raid Jetta/golf questions

Brian McGarvey wrote:

> I have access to a 93 Jetta with the motor put in along the front back
> axis of the car.

That's no Jetta, That's my Wife!, t's a Fox ounds like. Same block as a
Jetta (1.8) but restrictive downpipe.

> and a Golf of unknown year A2 prolly.
> what can I use from them for either my mk1 or mk2 I can see the FI is on
> the wrong side for replacing the stuff in the mk1, but does the alt and
> stuff fit.
>
> AFAIK both of these cars actually run. but they are not streetable.
>
> is the FI on any of these a carrs the sought after motronic or anything?
>
> brian.
> still learnin...
> 16v parts arrived... wheee Sun be da day.
> 81S getting battery charged looking for parts.
>
> --

The Alts _are_ transferable, the block & prob the head is donor
material, he seats can be grafted to your adjustable Scirocco lower seat
bottom/rals.

I'm typing with one finger (took a break) and I have my gloves on-

hth, it's incomplete.
TBerk