Re: :Suspension advice wanted plz:

I've had Koni sports with Neuspeed race springs on my '81 S for about a
month now.  The setup is reasonably comfortable (a bit bouncy) on the
street, although I don't use it as a daily driver (I take the train to
work).  Depending on how serious you want to get with autox, you might want
to get the Koni's.  I like having the ability to set them on medium-soft to
drive to the event, then stiffen them when I get to the event.  I'm a novice
at autocross - only done two events - but I have been able to tell a
significant difference in the cars handling depending on how the Koni's are
set.  I can induce oversteer for courses with tight hairpin turns by
stiffening up the rear, or stiffen up the front for understeer + more
predictabilty in slaloms and long sweepers.  I've only had them on the car a
little over a month, so I can't tell you anything about reliability.

-shawn