Re: :Suspension advice wanted plz:

I would check out the Weitec kits from rapidparts.com. I'll be putting their
gt kit in my 16 sometime soon.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@home.com>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: :Suspension advice wanted plz:
Date: 02 May 2001 22:17:36 EDT

I dont know if it was your rhum or my mexican beer all of this actually made
sence for once... lol

now I dont intend to low-rider my car I dont intend to stick 17" nor 16" nor
15 nor even 14" wheels on my car

All I would like to know before I get tired of reading this thread about
shocks and springs, and head out and buy gaz-monroes.(GRIN... joke eh! okay
will stop)

what BASIC, daily driver shocks and springs would be reccomended (boges?
BOSH?) , I dont race my car.

I dont either feel like spending 1500$ on shocks and springs. on a car that
is
not worth that price on resale. (aint bitching about my car I love it, just
making a point)...

Can any one have ANY suggestion aside from 600$ blisteins,Koni, Tokino etc
etc
ect neas nauseum)??

perpexly yours...

On Wed, 02 May 2001 22:00:06 EDT, Shawn C Meze said:

 >  On Wed, 2 May 2001 10:17:07 -0500 "dale witt" <dwitt1@satx.rr.com>
 >  writes:
 >  >Mike, There is a reason that the Bilsteins have a good warranty, they
 >  >are about as good a shock as you will find.

<rather large SNIP!>

--
Patrick Bureau
Titian Red 85 8v