It lives. (need a power steering hose)

My '79 is back in action, after a long winter and a swap to rear discs and
power steering.  I only drove it around the block, but I've got a feeling
that the new Koni's and BSI coilovers were worth every penny.  I need  to
unstick the right rear caliper, (or get another), get a new battery, and an
alignment.

One stupid thing i did though was forget to tie up the P/S hoses.  One of
them rocked back and hit the p/s pump pulley.  It's not cut all the way
through, but it's close.  Any body got some extras?  (You didn't happen to
keep yours did you Phil?)

Thanks for listening,

Ben R
'79 Scirocco 16V (how I missed it)
'86 QSW (I'll get it back tomorrow with a new tranny)
various loaners in the meantime