Re: Fuel Injector inserts....Sealant?

Yup.  I got it.  And right before my copy of Norton's Antivirus arrived.

Tell ya what, List.  If you are an html'er, I have officially got you in the
delete category for my email.  I can't screw around with that crap anymore.
And NO, I don't give a rat's ass about your situation.  I am pissed off.
You have no excuse.

Screw you,
-Phil

> VIRUS ALERT!!  VIRUS ALERT!!  Yet another... sheesh!!!!
>
> "S. Coleman" wrote:
>
> > This file: "Unknown066b.data" was infected with the:
"WScript.KakWorm.dr"