(OT) This one is clean! (was Re: Fuel Injector inserts....Sealant?)

  Did you notice the YEAR on that thing? 2020.

  I set my Netscape reader to not display attachments automatically. Any
html mail I shows as an attachment and does not display. All I need to
do is hit delete.

  But I saw the VIRUS ALERT message before the actual infected message.
Because of the data, it was at the end of my mail.

  So I went and had a look. I do not use html nor Windows, so it was
safe to do so. I can even see the actual code for the virus.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (a little more than a month before it comes out!)
	96 Jetta GLS