RE: AAA 100+ mile insurance

> The intercooler came really close to the support piece
I'm jealous.

> How long ago did this policy begin?

 I understand that it began at the beginning of this year. Honestly though, it's hard to tell the difference between the ride height of  a bone stock '78 Rabbit and  a lowered, well kept Dub.   I just revert to the old stand-by of being polite and possibly helpful when the tow truck driver arrives ("hey, mind if I toss those wood chocks under the front wheels so my spoiler doesn't get crunched?").  After all, if it weren't for those guys, my car would be stranded out in the middle of BFE, where the toothless bastards with squirrel rifles live!

LOL,

David Barwick
88 Scirocco
84 Jetta GLI