Free single outlet manifold/downpipe

Well, I put my header on today, finally, and I have my stock single outlet
manifold and downpipe in decent condition with no cracks.  The manifold has
the O2 mount on it.  If anyone would like one or both, I will give them up
for the actual cost of shipping.  Or, better yet, If you don't mind coming
to the Harrisburg, PA area to pick it up, we'll set something up.  If anyone
has been looking for these parts (for whatever reason, I can't think of any
j/k)  email me back.

Thanks,
Andy