Re: Peloquin 80% question (quick ratio steering)

How bad is it really? Am I going to have to worry about shifting and
having the wheel turn on me if im not hanging on with a death grip?
Eventually I will be running about the same setup, just in a mk2 & a
mk1. I really don't like the power steering, and I think once you get
used to driving hard with the manual it isn't so bad. As of now
(relatively stock 16v Scirocco) my car is alright. Also, where can one
find one of these quick ratio manual racks? Peace,
	-Gary Huff