RE: Peloquin 80% question

> "Manual steering is NOT recommended".............indeed!
> :)

Can you imagine what I go through during a 10-hour rally? The WarPig has a
Quaife, 4.25 final drive, close gearing, a torquey 2.0l motor, and... you
guessed it, manual steering. It can be very tiring. -lots of push ups and
arm curls during my rally season. It is even worse on the street with the
wide sticky tires. Overall, though, I don't think manual steering should be
considered a deterrent. You just have to learn to balance between muscle
power and finesse. IMHO, the worst thing about the manual rack is the slow
rate.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region