[Scirocco II parts] GTX airdam Kamei X1 - who wanted one ?

Hello,

the 2 new old stock GTX airdams
http://www.scirocco2.de/x1_fsp2.jpg
are already on their way to the U.S.A.

they were $230/each  + $80/each shipping to the U.S.A.
+ additonal national USA shipping costs
from our list-member Ben ( living in MN )
to your home.
Ben is nice enough to forward the airdams
the time they have arived in the USA as that was
our solution to split the high  shipping costs.
so a big THANK YOU goes to Ben for that !

My question is, if the two listers who are interested
in that GTX-airdam can e-mail me ( privately )
so we can discuss the details.

Thank you and have a great Sunday !
Dirk