[16v parts wanted] 40mm intake manifolds - need 10 of them

Hello,

my buddy Harry called me today and he told me that a
tuning company is looking for about 10 intake manifolds for Scirocco 16v.
It can be the 40mm small ones , NO Euro-manifold necessary.

They pay about $75-$100 for a 40mm manifold so I thought
if someone is willing to get rid of his small manifold because he got a 50mm one,
this would be an idea.

...just FYI  in case anybody is interested or has lying 10 of them at home and
wants to get rid of them :-)

BTW, I'm planning to upgrade my 16v Hornstein to about at least 160HP this spring.
I will visit Hartmann or HPG for that reason... they offer an upgrade for my KR engine for about $2600.
http://www.hartmann-motorsport.de/Start_english/tuning_e/vw_e/others_e/scirocco_e/body_s25_e.html

or 220HP with HPG-tuning :
http://www.hpg-autotechnik.de/16v.htm
This contains different computer, camshafts, ex-manifold, head, valves and exhaust system.
...will keep you updated :-)

Dirk