Re: (OT) Car thieves

On TV one time, I saw a deterrent for car jackers in South Africa.  It is so
out of control that it is legal to install flame throwers on either side of
your car. They point up, just under the doors, to fry a would be car jacker.
  And, unlike the U.S., there is no liability for the owner.

Josh Strait
'88 Scirocco 16v