FS:Project: 78 rocco. Possible Cheapass Ron special

Hey yall.
Found a mk1 out in San Diego. on rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
It been stored for 10+ years and requires towing ... like most Cheapass
Ron (tm) Specials. It sounds like this guy is having to get rid of it..
wife wanting out of the garage cause it's been there 10+ years. He says he
can prolly get it to KS for reasonable then somebody could go get it from
KS - Cinci until the new owner comes and gets it.

All this poping stuff around is making me think that we need a system for
moving cars around the country. Since we love our roccos maybe Cheapass
Ron (tm) Could come up with system ie: a remove the rear bumper attach tow
hitch, remove fron bumper attach tow hitch and pooof instant rocco
towing Cheapass Ron (tm) Special rocco. (DUnno how hard it is to R&R
bumpers..)

Please resond to the email below.
Joe Fiore <TheFiores@worldnet.att.net>

Brian
Ever vigilant for Cheapass Ron (tm) Specials.
Hey if any of you buy this thing will you send me a new set of fan belts
for an 87 16v as a finders fee... :-)