Re: FS:Project: 78 rocco. Possible Cheapass Ron special

> All this poping stuff around is making me think that we need a system for
> moving cars around the country.

We already have one....   pay me to haul it!   :)

Since we love our roccos maybe Cheapass
> Ron (tm) Could come up with system ie: a remove the rear bumper attach tow
> hitch, remove fron bumper attach tow hitch and pooof instant rocco
> towing Cheapass Ron (tm) Special rocco. (DUnno how hard it is to R&R
> bumpers..)

Well, I have done this in my past poor days, with bunnytrucks.  I have built
a front bumper that bolts onto an A1 chassis to allow the use of a VW Beetle
tow bar.  The whole setup is for sale for $50 (bumper and tow bar) if
anybody wants it (but they have to pick it up in Colorado, Wisconsin, or
possibly Cincy).  Of course this doesn't provide you with a hitch for your
tow vehicle

Removing the stock front bumper to install this one isn't too tough, unless
it's a Rabbit or Rabbit pickup with air conditioning, then the AC pulley
makes removing one of the bumper bolts difficult

John