Re: (OT) Car thieves

>From: george curl <gcurl4866@yahoo.com

>I always wanted an alarm that screamed "RAPE" in a
>female voice.  I know in my area it would definitly
>draw more attention than a shrill siren or a male
>voice giving attitude.

Great... all we need is for everyone to be desensitized to a plea for help.
Rape of all things....

Shesh, didn't anyone read "The boy who cried wolf"

Bottom line. A car alarm of any sort won't stop someone from vandalizing
your car. About all you can do is raise your own kids to respect others and
their property. Or you could sleep in your car.

Jonas
85 Scirocco 2.0
78 Scirocco 1.8
87 Scirocco 16V