Euro lights for sale

hey listers

i have a set of euro headlights for scirocco2 for sale. somebody never showed
to take a look today (thanks for the phone call d.kraus!) no cracks with
reddish city lights. amber turn signals...2 right ones(brand new) and one
very slightly cracked left one.  the crack is in the rough material around
the rim and has been repaired. I can thank Volks-apart in plumstead london
for fucking up and sending me 2 of the same signals : ).
$250.

email me privately for more info
thanks

rob m