Re: [rant] Moron Drivers -- Door Dings -- Mullets -- Yuppies

In a message dated 3/16/01 11:50:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mkii@nycap.rr.com writes:

I always take up at least 2 paking spots wherever I go, sometimes I even
shot for four spots. :)

I do that with my 72 Buick Electra....but then, it needs to take up four
spaces... it helps to keep people away from the beautiful paint and stuff. i
just hate goin out and seeing a giant ding on it...don't people appreciate
other's property? especially a beautiful scirocco or electra?

justin (ranting a bit himself) [88 16v]
jax fl