From: Anthony Pelletier [mailto:vwnuts@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 11:39 AM
To: Shawn C Meze; pbureau@home.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: (OT) Car thieves

This reminds me, a friend that works at a stereo shop
has these things called pain inducers.  When the alarm
is activated the create this hight pitch sound that
gives you and instant headache.  He said he couldn't
stand to even be in the car.  Anyone out there use
these.  If I remember these were pretty cheap too.

Tony