Re: (OT) Car thieves

In a message dated 3/15/01 11:53:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
VWMikeLVW@aol.com writes:

Sweet,... I have an invisibeam too =) I don't have it on my usual driver
right now, but I would always leave it on the rapping mode.. "YO, I know
you
wanna look inside, but I suggest you step away from the ride!"..."ease
back,
stop hangin' around, cause if you don't, my alarm will sound!"..."You've
violated the perimiter beam, you now have 5 seconds to leave the scene!"
...haha... that alarm kicks ass, I need to pull that out and put it on my
car! =)

Where would one find such an alarm? I'm quite intrigued!

Justin (who cant wait for his to rap) [88 16v]
jax fl