Re: Removal of the pillar sticker on an MK2

>Same here, I need that thing off my car. (But how do we find
>something similar to apply to the car, once the old one is gone? I
>don't think I will like the tornado red pillars, that matte black
>stuff is actually nice when it looks new).
>
>Benjamin, if you would, please give us specifics about this 3M wheel
>product, like part number, etc.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Elias

The 'eraser' wheel can be had at any half-way decent body / paint shop,
I think I've even seen something like them in a Home Depot like store.
They're labeled as a pinstripe remover or something like that usually.

If you really want to replace the stickers (and not just paint the areas):
isn't the answer almost always found under a link from scirocco.org? ;-)

Go here: http://www.dukard.demon.nl/scirocco/index.html and then
click on "Trim Strips" at the left.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net