Re: Removal of the pillar sticker on an MK2

Same here, I need that thing off my car. (But how do we find something similar to apply to the car, once the old one is gone? I don't think I will like the tornado red pillars, that matte black stuff is actually nice when it looks new).

Benjamin, if you would, please give us specifics about this 3M wheel product, like part number, etc.

Thanks!

Elias