Re: 16v trim colors

Hey Brian,

The black emblem grill is original for a 16V (at least it was on the '86) as
are the black Karmann badges.  Those originally had raised silver lettering.
However, all 16Vs did come with color matched mirrors.  At some point one
probably got damaged or removed leading to a dual mirror transplant.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V