1.8l 8V Buildup

I am soon going to be building my stock engine up in my 84 gti. this is what
I have planned so far:

- going to use a g grind cam, adj. cam gear, new valve springs (HD) seals,
etc, head will be ported and polished (mildly) and a nice valve job.
- will be using a 4-2 manifold with TT downpipe, no cat, 2.25" cat back with
supertrapp
- of course, new belts, hoses, etc...
- using an audi tb with port matched manifold

now, I have some questions:
- I want to get a stroker kit. I dont know where to get one (other than
autotech)
- I cant decide between cast and forged pistons
- which pistons should I use and from where?
- which clutch should I use?

I want to stay NA with LOTS of reliability. no nitrous, turbo, etc...this is
my daily driver. anybody have any advice? thanks for any input.

Mark