Re: 1.8l 8V Buildup

seals,
> > etc, head will be ported and polished (mildly) and a nice valve job.
> > - will be using a 4-2 manifold with TT downpipe, no cat, 2.25" cat back
> with
> > supertrapp
> > - of course, new belts, hoses, etc...
> > - using an audi tb with port matched manifold
> >
> > now, I have some questions:
> > - I want to get a stroker kit. I dont know where to get one (other than
> > autotech)
> > - I cant decide between cast and forged pistons
> > - which pistons should I use and from where?
> > - which clutch should I use?
> >
> > I want to stay NA with LOTS of reliability. no nitrous, turbo,
etc...this
> is
> > my daily driver. anybody have any advice? thanks for any input.

 *Listens up, as he has the same questions about his own '85 8v...*

 Anything else to add into that plan?

 Phoenix Wolf ^^~
 ICQ#53963830
 http://www.side7.com/art/mattwolf/gallery.html
 "Unrestrained determination. Set ablaze for liberation." - Freedom Or Fire,
 Fear Factory
 My Furry Code! FCWw2drsw A+ C- D H+ M- P++++ R T+++ W Z Sm# RLBM/RB a cn+
 d++ e f++ h* iwf+ j+ p- sm-