RE: [tech] Why not have a working Parking Brake? [long] was: Flatspotted a ...

When you do, give me a ring...I'll help ya.......
You can see some pic's of the conversion Craig and I did at:

http://www.jswinsurance.com/scirocco1/s1c.html
<http://www.jswinsurance.com/scirocco1/s1c.html>

click right below the what's new section.

Randy B
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - future Oettinger 16V project
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver