project day

  yesterday i decided to get off my ass and actually do something to my
'85.
  i managed to piss off my g/f and make her happy at the same time. i
replaced my passenger side motor mount. not as difficult as i thought it
would be. it's amazing just how much better the car is. and i can
actually hear inside now. no more turning up the radio or opening the
sunroof for noise. and my fillings are staying in my teeth, too.
  also decided to move my headlight relaying project from my '86 to my
'85. big difference considering the output was only .6V more.
unfortunately, i had to tie everything to my a/c hose as i needed to get
home. only thing i suffered was a dead turn signal bulb. pretty decent
upgrade for under $30.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com