Re: [Sciroccos rule]

Timothy A Reed <t.a.reed.esq@juno.com> wrote:
Of course we all know that, but...

I second that. Due to salty/icy roads, mine had been parked, so I finally
took it out last night drive my son to town (boring straight roads) then "got
lost" on the lakeshore for about 20 minutes (till the gas was low) - lots of
turns, no cars, exhaust  roaring, revs screaming... I'm sure there were lots
of "What the hell was that" comments from within the winterized cottages -
Can't wait to fill her up and just drive - love this car! But that goes
without saying. So soild compared to my son's Jetta of the same year. (I'm
still on the honeymoon, how long does it last?)

Cathy , 1987 2L 16V